I Survived the Nightmare: Resident Evil 9 Requiem Part 3 – A Dark First-Person Horror Experience

🎮 Resident_Evil_9_Requiem Part_3 Playthrough!

This full playthrough is in 1080p, captured on PC. This series features No Commentary, allowing you to experience the complete story and cinematic moments without distractions.


I was standing in the dim hallway of the abandoned research facility, the flickering lights casting long, trembling shadows across the cracked concrete floor. My heart pounded like a drum, and every breath felt like a desperate plea for escape. I could hear the distant, muffled thumps of something moving just beyond the cracked walls—an echo in the void that seemed to follow me. I felt a cold hand brush against my shoulder, though I turned around, only to find nothing but dust and silence. I couldn't believe how the darkness seemed to swallow the light, turning the familiar corridors into a maze of terror. Every creak of the floorboards felt like a warning, every distant scream a reminder that I was not alone. I pushed forward, my flashlight trembling in my hand, as the air grew colder and the shadows deeper. I saw a flicker of movement in the corner of my eye—a shape that shouldn't exist in a world of abandoned laboratories. I reached out, fingers trembling, to touch the cold metal of a rusted door. I couldn't see the next room, but I heard a whisper that said, "You can’t leave."


⏩ What to Expect
  • 🎮 Full Gameplay Walkthrough
  • 👹 Boss Fights, Puzzles, Secrets & Side Quests
  • 🎥 High-Quality Video & Audio
  • 🎧 No Commentary – Pure Immersion
  • 💾 Save File:

🛒 Purchase Resident_Evil_9_Requiem: https://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/3764200/


📺 Full Playlist

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJ9BdO0idJFnSasNQ-k7W0qwDA7stmQ


📢 Follow for Updates
🗃 Bottle of Sikness

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJ9BdO0idLYPeYLjyTy-y8L_DHORB8Y


#ResidentEvil9 #RE9 #RequiemPart3 #HorrorGaming #NoCommentary #SurvivalHorror #GamingCommunity #DarkStory


Share this horror: